My eyes, my eyes

God I love the internet.

I went to an optician recently (Vision Express since you ask) just for a wee check up. That in itself has little to do with the internet.

But they did the full on retinal scan/picture of the inside of my eye thing. Which was interesting in itself but then to top it all off, offered me free copies of the pictures if I went on their website.

Of course I did so I did and here they are for you all to enjoy.

Fascinating no?

I panicked slightly when I saw the white cloud on old lefty but nothing to worry about, it's just similar to a birthmark. Phew.

It's only a little thing but I can't help feel that this has made my life richer somehow.

I spend all my time thinking about how news organisations can best use the internet and then something simple comes along and blows me away.

Don't even get me started on my love affair with my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment